Cementing The Seams

The Plot Sickens

     

So this has been playing on my computer/ipod/brainwaves for probably 5 months now and I've yet to post it for reasons I can't really think of.  The Ambulars are a pop punk act from DC (jesus, I swear I don't do this on purpose) who play some of the only pop-punk I've been able to tolerate.  I blame this partially due to the begrudging winter season here.  So now that spring has arrived I'm getting back into the genre (because pop-punk is the genre for spring you know) and this record just keeps getting better and better.  It's an appropriate mix of sweet, catchy, and original that is just long enough not to get boring.  It should be noted that I have probably listened to the song "Bookmarked" a number of times that would require scientific notation to write out.  So, if there is still snow melting wherever you are, listen to this and celebrate.

For fans of:  Good Luck, The Ergs!, Lemuria

The Ambulars on Myspace

Get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment