Cementing The Seams

The Plot Sickens

     

Karoshi is a hardcore band from Nashville with members of other Nashville acts like Dawn and Sanctions.  "Ichi" was released last October appropriately by local hardcore label Meatcube and for some reason I waited until now to listen to it.  Anyway, now I've heard it and it's pretty much the only thing I've listened to since then.  If you've heard Sanctions (who are due to release their final LP soon...ish) then you'll have a pretty good idea of what to expect from Karoshi.  There is a bit more fine-tuning, precise guitar work and melodic hardcore influence.  Not as raw as either Dawn or Sanctions but the idea is essentially the same.  If you like all the other stuff in this vein I post on here you are bound to love this (I think).

0 comments:

Post a Comment