Cementing The Seams

The Plot Sickens

     


How long did you think I was gonna go before posting about these guys? Not long, is the answer. I won't bother with descriptions or comparisons because I don't feel like repeating myself, and I can't think of anything I haven't said already.  "Fallacy Stilts" is the first release of the year by TGC (as they will henceforth be known) and it's probably my favorite release since Always Stay Sweet (which is my favorite altogether).  I'm not counting the One Clear Minute series in that evaluation because I feel like those need to be considered seperately (no, don't ask why).  "Fallacy Stilts" is a great way to kick off what is sure to be a great year for these guys (what year isn't?), and they are kind enough to give it away for free.  Do them, and yourself a favor and get it now.

Stream and Download at 

0 comments:

Post a Comment