Cementing The Seams

The Plot Sickens

     


If you aren't familiar with If You Make It you've been missing out on probably the best DIY punk on the whole of the interwebs. With free releases from bands like Get Bent, Iron Chic and Annabel, IYMI has become increasingly impossible to ignore. Next time I write something about them (and there will be a next time) I'm going to have to add For Those Who Can't Wait to that name-dropping array. These Long Island boys play post-hardcore that sounds like pop-punk. With driving guitar work and a knack for excellent, catchy break-downs, For Those Who Can't Wait's sole (I think) release is a sort of surprisingly powerful record that feels too big not to be released formally. Did I mention that it (along with all the other IYMI releases) is free. Oh, I did actually. Anyway, For Those Who Can't Wait have put together a truly unique and enjoyable record that I'd pay money for if I could.

For fans of: Serious Geniuses, Good Luck, Swellers

Download it here

0 comments:

Post a Comment