Cementing The Seams

The Plot Sickens

     

You may be aware that it's been a while since I've made one of those "best records of 20XX" lists.  I usually don't do this for 2 reasons.  1) I've pretty much already posted about the best things I've listened to in a year so rehashing all the same records you've already read about doesn't seem to serve much purpose. 2) I know by June of next year the list will be completely outdated and obsolete.

This year though, I've neglected posting enough that I can probably make a pretty decent list of shit that I didn't post.  Although I may include some shit I did anyway.  I don't know what's gonna happen, but it IS going to happen. So, you know, be prepared to be underwhelmed by everything I listened to too much in 2011.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try and get some readers/listeners to upload their lists as well. Maybe make a large collective post of people's favorites.

Collin said...

that's a good idea. If anybody has a list that they think fits here, email it to that big mail button at the top. Include your name so I know who to credit.

Post a Comment